Jacksonville Wedding: Fairy Tale Wedding

Jacksonville Wedding Styles Online Magazine | Jacksonville Fl Wedding | Find It For Brides | MyBridalConnection | Yahoo Bridal Show Events | Bridal Show Tickets | BlogSpot | WordPress | Facebook | Twitter | Google+

 
Our proposal took place in my backyard on the night we both graduated from Saint Leo University, at our graduation party. During the party he wanted to go outside to "take pictures," and I kept telling him let’s wait until everyone starts leaving because it is rude to leave a party to take pictures. I finally agreed to go outside and take a few pictures because a few people had left and I was getting tired of him bugging me. Several pictures were taken and all of a sudden, he dropped down and pulled out a little box, opened it and said "Will you marry me?"

Jacksonville Wedding Jacksonville Wedding

Later, he shared the story of how he got the ring. So, Josh knew how picky I was about not having the same ring as everyone else. He wanted to make sure it was top quality and he knew that my cousin Joey, who owns a jewelry store in Pennsylvania, would help him accomplish that. On his two days off from work, he drove all the way from Florida to North Carolina to pick up my cousin and best friend, Michelle. They then drove to Pennsylvania to purchase that special ring. Just the thought and effort that was taken in getting the ring makes it that much more meaningful.

Photography: Christy Whitehead Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment