Jacksonville Fl Wedding

Jacksonville Wedding Styles Online Magazine | Jacksonville Fl Wedding | Find It For Brides | MyBridalConnection | Yahoo Bridal Show Events | Bridal Show Tickets | BlogSpot | WordPress | Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Josh's proposal happened when we were on vacation in San Francisco. It was around our one year anniversary and I could tell something was up because he is normally so relaxed, but the whole vacation he was a little on edge. I got an even better idea when his brother kept calling and all Josh was saying was "not yet" every time he called. That was a pretty big spoiler!

jacksonville weddin

Jacksonville Wedding

Well, we got to the last day and no proposal, so I just assumed it wasn't going to happen because we were getting ready to leave. Then I found a note on the nightstand that said, "Will you marry me?" I walked into the around the corner by the closet and Josh had the ring in his hand. He asked if I would and I said yes (I think) and the whole flight home I was already making plans!

To see the rest of this sneak peek wedding go to Jacksonville Wedding Styles Online Magazine! 

-->
Photography by:


No comments:

Post a Comment